Sunday, January 13, 2013

a little bit about why I am blogging...

A lot of people write in journals.. diaries, calenders, or something similar. They get their thoughts and ideas out on paper. Well, I have tried this so many times, and all I have to show for it is a bunch of pretty notebooks with illegible text, or a binder full of ideas and recipes that I can never find when I need to. 

I guess this is why I decided to start blogging. Maybe no one will read this.. maybe people will not be interested in my thoughts, ideas or accomplishments.. but I am looking at it as an outlet for my silly, inspirational, and sometimes caffeine induced thoughts    :)

I chose to name this blog "my ordinary exceptional life" because I am very much ordinary, but have had some pretty awesome and some not so awesome things transpire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment