Monday, January 21, 2013

No Motivation Monday

The title says it all. I have ZERO motivation today! Ugh!! I wrote a list of things that I would like to accomplish, and that is far as I have gotten. I hate days like this! Even though the thought of being lazy and lounging in sweatpants is very tempting, I know that A) it is not an option and B) I would feel even shittier if I did that.

Maybe the gray weather is the cause? Maybe I am just sick of cleaning the same shit every day, or maybe it is simply just a lackadaisical attitude. Whatever it is, 5 cups of coffee has yet to help! Something's got to give and soon!

There is laundry to do, floors to vacuum, bathrooms to scrub, and lets not forget the dusting! I am tired just thinking about it! Maybe I should just watch an episode of Hoarders. That is sure to light a fire under my ass!
Yep! That is what I need to do! (and the procrastination continues!)



No comments:

Post a Comment