Wednesday, January 23, 2013

overwhelmed

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with a better way to describe my feelings today other than overwhelmed. I thought about all the other words that might "sound" better, but I can't sugarcoat it.. I am simply OVERWHELMED!

There are so many things that I am struggling with lately. I just feel as though I am in limbo. That is such an uncomfortable feeling! Waiting for answers to questions that linger on my mind all day everyday, not knowing where things are going, or when they will be over can be mighty exhausting!

Having a wonderful support system does bring me comfort. Friends and family to talk to eases some of the anxiety, however doesn't erase it completely. It is almost as if I am waiting for something, and I don't even know what that something is! Will the resolution of this emotionally draining law suit will ease my mind?  Will starting my new career help, or will whatever it is work itself out in time?  As aggravating as it can be, I hold on to hope that I will just know it when it happens.

 I should just stop trying to figure it out, since that is the causing me to feel even more overwhelmed! (what a vicious cycle!) Maybe some questions don't have answers, and I should just stop analyzing everything so much. Guess it is time to put my big girl pants on and deal with it. (Now if I only remembered where my big girl pants are...)




No comments:

Post a Comment