Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Choosing Happiness

Today I am choosing to be happy. I will try my damnedest to overlook the minor things, and not let frustration dictate my mood. What is the point of succumbing to aggravation? It isn't as if walking around with my panties in a bunch is comfortable or fun, so why do it? 

There are so many things to be happy about! 

Here are a few things that make me smile, lighten my heart and lift my spirits..


Kerrin's determination.. 

This summer Kerrin wanted to surf. She never once wanted to call it quits, was eager to continue and was committed to succeeding. Proud doesn't come close to the feeling I had knowing my 12 year old has such motivation and dedication. 



Riley's Wit..


She is one funny kid. Her sense of humor is well beyond that of any 10 year old I have known. She is quick, smart and clever. There are times where she can just shoot me a look and I am laughing.. 



My Friends..

Always there when I need them, and never a dull moment. It could be something as simple as a peanut butter sandwich, (thanks Kate) A mixed up word. (usually Tami) or an honest opinion. (Becky)
They are awesome!



Cake..

Enough said.




My family..
There are so many characters in my family tree.. Each one with a special trait that brings us together. We are all a bit quirky, strange and a little unconventional, but it works, and I love it. I can't imagine having a boring and typical family.. I most certainly wouldn't fit into such a thing... 





No comments:

Post a Comment