Thursday, January 31, 2013

Excited

I am truly excited today... I did it! I made it through my first shift! Yes, I am going to pat myself on the back and celebrate! It has been some time since I have had a job, and I am very eager to get back onto the working world!

With all the happiness and sense of accomplishment, I have to admit I am a little nervous. I now have to fit work into everything else. I am pretty confident I can manage, but it is a little unsettling! I am certain that it will all fall into place, and become a new normal routine. I just have to figure out how to balance it all....  Maybe that is what scares me. I am so afraid of failing ...and, at times, that keeps me from doing much of anything. I am not going to let that stop me anymore!! Living in fear is not living, and the feeling I get when I accomplish such is well worth all the anxiety it caused.

It is decided! I am grabbing this bull by the horns, and riding it into submission! Ha! Take that!


No comments:

Post a Comment